Cycling UK Oxfordshire organises its own rides and we also highlight some rides run by other local groups.
Even if you are not a Cycling UK member, you will be welcome on any ride that is within your capabilities and we will be happy to match you up with suitable rides. In general, you can ride for free on three rides before deciding whether to join Cycling UK.
- This event has passed.
CTC Oxfordshire AGM 2016
Sat 12 November 2016 - 11:00am
- We are always keen to encourage new people on the committee, to bring fresh perspectives, and most of the roles are low in workload – if you are interested, please contact Steve Swanton or me for a ‘no obligation’ discussion.
- In particular we are moving our website on to WordPress and would like to find a volunteer webmaster to help set up and maintain it, and/or to expand our publicity, which is currenlty mostly website and email.
- Please also send me any Motions for the meeting, with names of a proposer and a seconder, by noon on 5th November.
- Also, let us know if have an idea for an event or ride next year that you would like to see in the programme.
- Or, if you have anything that you would like the meeting to consider as 'any other business'.