Cycling UK Affiliated Groups focused on leisure and touring cycling
- Cycling UK Map of all Member and Affiliated Groups
- Abingdon Freewheeling – Regular rides and an annual festival
- Bicester Social Cycling – Social rides for all abilities
- Farcycles – Farcycles provides a home for cyclists in the wider Faringdon area
Non Cycling UK cycling groups in Oxfordshire
- Audax UK Audax United Kingdom is the internationally recognised long-distance cycling association in the UK.
- Banbury Star Cyclists’ Club
- Bicester Millennium Cycling Club
- Corallian Cycling Club
- Didcot Phoenix Cycling Club
- Oxford City Road Club
- Oxford University Cycling Club
- Oxonian Cycling Club
- Tandem Club (Oxford Section)
- Uptonogood an Upton-based mountain bike event for experienced bikers and families alike.
Cycle campaigning groups
- Cycling UK campaigning – The local representative is James Dawton, 01865 327969
- Oxfordshire Cycling Network – A network of 29 local cycling organisations campaigning for better facilities and more cycling. Supported by Cycling UK Oxfordshire.
- Oxfordshire Street Maintenance A-Z
- Oxfordshire ‘Fix my Street’ online problem reporting
Cycle workshops, educational groups and other resources
- Broken Spoke Bike Co-op
- Beryl’s Night
- “Oxfordshire Cyclist” magazine Editor, Peter Hallowell, peter.hallowell (at) btinternet.com. Lists local cycle groups and rides, and reports on cycling activities past and present, in the county and beyond. Available in some local bike shops, or by subscription.
- Wheels for All Oxfordshire – enables both adults and juniors to try out cycles suitable for a wide range of disabilities.
- Windrush Bike Project – Witney-based community organisation bringing together cycle training, maintenance, campaigning and culture.